Crafted by Talia

So on a random search, I came across so many amazing outfits that came out of a men's dress shirt.  I had to try it for myself! I wanted to make one for myself, but I didn't get to because I couldn't find the one I wanted.  I took one of the shirts that my hubby was going to throw out, and fashioned it into a dress for my daughter with the help of a tutorial from danamadeit.com.  She gives you a pretty thorough how to on making the dress! Trust me, I wish I had thought of this myself! SO, now I know I can do so many things with guy's old shirts! There is much more to be made guys! So many different styles, and options to choose from.  Dress shirts aren't the only things that can be transformed! stay tuned for more!


From men's to Toddler

Styled with a thin brown belt


find the pattern and detail instructions HERE

1 comments :

  1. some truly great content on this site, thanks for contribution.

    http://www.apparelnbags.com/authentic-pigment/bags-totes-backpack.htm

Post a Comment